Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Richmond Bound...


I know, I know. My cooking and blogging has been terribly neglected. If there are any loyal readers out there besides my mother and my boyfriend- I do apologize!

But I have exciting news. I have been offered and have accepted a position at a major media company in Richmond, Virginia. Have no fear- I’m fairly certain I will still have a cubicle so my project shall continue unfazed. However, there will be one fantastic change in regards to the project. I have secured an apartment with a… wait for it… wait for it… dishwasher!

So it appears my luck is turning around. Not that I was in such a horribly unlucky place to begin with but yes, things are good. I’ll have a new job, a beautiful new apartment and most importantly, I’ll be in the same town as Jared.

Oh yeah, and the dishwasher thing! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment